The Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable is L.A.'s unique premier open microphone non-partisan public policy forum that weekly presents top policy makers, community leaders, and activists. It is dedicated to education and community civic engagement.
The benefits of a Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable membership are far reaching through our interactive forums that cultivate and promote civic engagement. Membership in LAUPR is a direct investment into your community.
To promote civic engagement in today's critical social, political and economic issues at an intimate level , events are not widely publicized. If you are not a member, join us today. Individual and corporate levels are available.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Advance program notices (by email)
- Special Members Only events
- Admission of a guest to VIP receptions
- Opportunity to meet speakers, board members and other prominent members at most private VIP receptions
*While LAUPR would love to have you as a member, we also accept donations.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
The Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable bridges the gap between the community and national and local leaders who make and/or influence the policy decision that govern our world while providing our corporate members with direct access to the "movers and shakers" of Los Angeles.
Through LAUPR's powerful networking group your organization will gain a higher level of visibility.
- VIP access to speakers and VIP seating at all events.
- Invitations to exclusive Corporate members only events.
- Visibility on LAUPR's website
- Access to address LAUPR's attendees at events
- Collateral material distribution at LAUPR events
- Access to LAUPR;s membership database
- Limited access to LAUPR's exclusive esubscribers
- Tax deductible contribution based on 501 (c) 3 standing.